The Wilkinson Farm is a 16.3 acre site located at 4118 Rosedale Street NW near the city’s downtown. The property was developed as a dairy and subsistence farm by the Wilkinson family in the early 20th Century and was occupied by original family members for nearly a century. The earliest known remaining structure on the site is the Barn, which was constructed in 1914 - 1915.
In October 2001, the City of Gig Harbor purchased the site that includes a pristine 2-story craftsman farmhouse, the well preserved (1915) gambrel roof dairy barn, 3 of the original outbuildings, a former holly orchard, meadows and a large wetlands set against a steep wooded hillside. The Wilkinson Farm remains a tangible link to Gig Harbor’s agrarian past, and exemplifies the hardy perseverance of one pioneer family. In 2008 it was added to Washington State's list of historic barns.